Paolo Aldini | French Voice-OverTV spots | Radio Spots | Institutional | Dubbing | Documentaries | Teaser | Jingles | Billboards ...
You have chosen the right voice
Originally from the southwest of France, I grew up in the Pyrenees valley.
In the middle of all this beauty a small radio: the local radio. And it is there, in June 1987 that I cross the door of the studios, the beginnings are difficult but the passion prevails and during 5 years everything is connected quickly: jingles, spots, retransmissions of matches, variety shows, morning shows .
In 1992, I decided to continue the adventure elsewhere.
After a stealthy passage in Paris where I tried my luck with a some nationals radios (NRJ, RTL, Europe 1, BFM Radio) and TV channels, the appeal of the province was strong and it is in Charente that I decided to launch my project and continue what I had started very well.
The rest, I suggest you discover it in these few pages.
Tél : +33 (0)188.8.131.52.99
Well how does it work ?? !!
Each step is important: from our first contact to the delivery of your product.
I am very attentive to your needs, my objective is to meet your expectations exactly.
See in detail all the terms
The only intermediary between you and me ….. it’s me!
Quote & Order
- We determine your needs together.
- The estimate is then established within 4 hours maximum.
- You confirm your order.
- Wav format 24Bits / 48Khz
- File cleaning
- Sound processing (if necessary)
- Cutting files (in addition.)
- By email if the file does not exceed 10mo
- Via Wetransfer up to 2GB
- Via FTP for files larger than 2GB
the one who hurts
- Invoicing at the end of the month (for small projects),
- Payment within 15 days of the invoice,
- Payment via PAYPAL, Check or Bank Transfer B.
- And no late payments, be nice 😉
Remote Connection Studio Solutions
For any remote recording, I adopt the right reflex …
- HQ Audio : 320 kbit/s Stereo
- Video : 3 mbit/s 1080p
- Great : 128 kbit/s Mono
- Best : 512 kbit/s Stereo
- Up to 256kbit/s mono
- Up to 320kbit/s stereo with low latency
- ID : Paolo-Aldini
- ID : Paolo-Aldini